TOP 6 [most practical] Business Books
Part 2 of 2
Here’s a recap of my favorites:
1. The E-Myth – Michael E. Gerber (review starts 0:36 into video)
2. CRUSH IT! – Gary Vaynerchuk (review starts 4:30 into video)
3. Raving Fans – Ken Blanchard (review starts 9:40 into video)
4. Essentialism – Greg McKeown (review starts 12:08 into video)
5. The Starbucks Experience – Joseph A. Michelli (review starts 14:20 into video)
6. The Secret to Success – Eric Thomas (review starts 16:55 into video)
BONUS E-BOOK – 12 Years: 12 EPIC Workouts (Special Offer!)
Hope you enjoyed my Training & Business book reviews! If you did enjoy them, please feel free to share them with your friends, family & co-workers!
You’re well aware that your projects stand out from the crowd. They have a unique quality to them. They all look to me to be quite brilliant!
I really enjoy your writing. I appreciate the knowledge you provide us in your postings, and I’d want to bookmark your page so I can read your posts again since you did a fantastic job. https://www.concreteoakville.com
Awesome review from this man.
Thank you for sharing this book review. This is awesome!
I appreciate you sharing this post! Thank you.
Great recommendations! Thank you for sharing!
Just love these reviews!
I love Gary V’s book also!! Guy has a good outlook on the world.
Your book reviews are awesome! Really insightful.
Great book! There is so much to learn.
If you want to find fine ladies for chat in UK you must to visit leicester shemales
This is so great! I’m impressed with your book reviews, can you share your recommendations here? Thanks
I really enjoyed seeing the recommendations you put together. Great revelations.
Will you please give your book recommendations a update?
or maybe cameron can do his recommendations?
Enjoy your new years celebrations!
Like to hear from you