Released on March 4, 2015
On today’s podcast, Joe discusses the following topics:
- The back story behind the show’s Intro
- The GROUND RULES regarding show sponsorship
- WHY Joe decided to start a podcast
- WHO is the target audience for the Industrial Strength Show
- The BENEFITS of listening to the show
- How this podcast will be DIFFERENT than others in the same category
- Joe D. answers YOUR questions during the final 40 minutes of the show!
Q&A TOPICS INCLUDE:
- How to increase ankle ROM while maintaining reactive/elastic stiffness
- Optimal (baseball) base-stealing start technique
- Joe D‘s most effective self-care therapy for low-back pain & tightness
- How to deadlift WITHOUT injuring your low-back
- Dynamic-effort training guidelines (sets, reps, percentages)
- Does Joe D. really eat nails for breakfast?!
- CPPS online certification announcement!
- Joe D’s Top 5 lifts to build the Bench Press, Deadlift & Squat
- Why do so many great athletes have skinny calves?
- Joe D’s secret (stimulant-free) supplement stack revealed!
Thanks for listening!
Do you have feedback, questions or suggestions for the podcast?
Click here to send us feedback
Wanna become a SPONSOR? Click here to get started
Like the show? If you LIKED the show, we would truly appreciate it if you can take 60 seconds to give us “5 Stars” and write a short review (1-2 sentences is fine) on iTunes. We appreciate it!
-The Industrial Strength Show team