Released on October 22, 2015
In this weeks episode, Joe interviews Charlie Guthrie – the very first “STRONG BASTARD 911 Transformation Challenge Grand Champion”. Here’s a rundown of some of the topics that were discussed during the interview:
- What it felt like when Charlie “got the call” and learned that he beat out 600+ people to win the first annual “SB911 Transformation Challenge”
- The set-backs Charlie had during the 11-week challenge and how he overcame them
- How Charlie worked two jobs (12-13 hours a day), yet still “found the time” to train each and every day
- Why Charlie decided to tell every single person he knew that he was competing in this contest [valuable lesson to be learned here]
- The value of having a training partner and surrounding yourself with a “team”
- Why you must “plan ahead” and have specific goals if you want to accomplish something BIG
- The changes in Charlie’s training that had the biggest impact on his amazing transformation
- How & Why you can “get away with” training your upper back every single day and the impact it will have on your physique and shoulder health
- How “having more fun” while training translates into “getting more results”
- Learn about the “fun” SB911 challenge that had Charlie, NFL Strength coaches, and lifters all over the world “mother effing” Joe D. & Smitty!
- Joe D’s FREE advice to Charlie (and personal trainers all over the world) on how to [instantly] get more female clients
Hint, hint 🙂
- The important role that visualization played in Charlie’s transformation and ultimately becoming Grand Champion
- How Charlie became the first person in history to win a transformation contest with a “farmers tan” 🙂 …. and much, Much MORE!
Thanks for listening!
Do you have feedback, questions or suggestions for the podcast?
Click here to send us feedback
Wanna become a SPONSOR? Click here to get started
Like the show? If you LIKED the show, we would truly appreciate it if you can take 60 seconds to give us “5 Stars” and write a short review (1-2 sentences is fine) on iTunes. We appreciate it!
-The Industrial Strength Show team