Released on November 19, 2015
In this weeks podcast, Joe shares his best tips and dirty tricks for getting athletes strong without having them add any mass. [If you train wrestlers, boxers, MMA athletes – or anyone that competes in a sport with weight classes – this episode is for you.]
While listening to this episode, you will learn:
- The role diet plays when you need to gain strength without gaining mass
- Set, rep, volume and rest recommendations when attempting to get strong [without getting big]
- How/Why “weight-class” athletes should incorporate jumps and med ball throws into their program
- How to structure your assistance lifts when you don’t want to gain any weight [but you need the strength]
- The #1 piece of equipment that every weight-class athlete should be incorporating into their workouts
- Joe D’s favorite assistance exercises for getting weight-class athletes strong
- Joe D’s “DIRTY TRICK” for improving full-body strength without the fear of “adding too much muscle” [If you train wrestlers or MMA athletes this dirty trick will be THE game-changer in your programming!]
- The single best supplement for increasing strength & speeding up recovery – without adding any unnecessary calories to your diet
- Sample Upper & Lower Body workouts for weight-class athletes
- BIG Announcement regarding next week’s guest…and much, Much MORE!
Thanks for listening!
Do you have feedback, questions or suggestions for the podcast?
Click here to send us feedback
Wanna become a SPONSOR? Click here to get started
Like the show? If you LIKED the show, we would truly appreciate it if you can take 60 seconds to give us “5 Stars” and write a short review (1-2 sentences is fine) on iTunes. We appreciate it!
-The Industrial Strength Show team