Released on October 1, 2015
In this weeks episode, Joe shares some of the secrets behind the massive success he’s had training football players in-season. While listening to this episode you will learn:
- The 2 areas of focus every in-season football program should address
- The biggest mistakes players make in-season [preventing them from achieving their goals and finishing the season strong]
- How to manipulate the volume and intensity of your in-season workouts
- The importance of understanding and incorporating Charlie Francis’ “Fill the Glass” concept into your training
- How to auto-regulate your training based on gameday outcomes
- Best way to kick-start the recovery process the day after a game
- How “bodybuilding” methods can help you maintain your strength late into the season
- Brian Cushing & Dave Diehl’s favorite in-season Upper & Lower Body exercises for retaining strength and muscle mass
- The method and the madness behind Joe D’s in-season “Gun Show” workout
- Why less exercise variety is better when training athletes in-season
- Programming recommendations for back-up players
- Joe D’s favorite In-Season Football Training Template Revealed!
Thanks for listening!
Do you have feedback, questions or suggestions for the podcast?
Click here to send us feedback
Wanna become a SPONSOR? Click here to get started
Like the show? If you LIKED the show, we would truly appreciate it if you can take 60 seconds to give us “5 Stars” and write a short review (1-2 sentences is fine) on iTunes. We appreciate it!
-The Industrial Strength Show team