Released on June 11, 2015
In this week’s episode, Joe discusses his favorite topic – STRENGTH!
Specific Topics of discussion include:
- Top 5 Reasons Most People Are Weak! Joe tells you how to avoid the “weakness epidemic”!
- The REAL Definition of “Functional Training” and How it Relates to The Rock’s New Movie, San Andreas! (You gotta hear this answer :))
- How to Improve a “High Level” Volleyball Player’s Vertical Jump
- Biggest Mistakes Females Make in the Weightroom. (Are YOU making this mistake and killing your ability to get the “shaped & toned” look every woman wants?)
- Joe D’s (extremely practical) 3-Step Assessment Process
- Should Distance Runners Lift?
- A Fool-proof Way of Teaching the Box Squat. (This one simple “trick” will drastically increase the effectiveness of the exercise, while dramatically reducing your risk of injury.)
- Joe D. Discusses the Importance (or lack thereof) of Strength Training for MMA Athletes. He Also Reveals the Biggest Mistake MMA Athletes Make in the Weightroom.
All this plus a NEW “Stuff That Pisses George DeFranco Off” segment and Much, MUCH more!
Thanks for listening!
Do you have feedback, questions or suggestions for the podcast?
Click here to send us feedback
Wanna become a SPONSOR? Click here to get started
Like the show? If you LIKED the show, we would truly appreciate it if you can take 60 seconds to give us “5 Stars” and write a short review (1-2 sentences is fine) on iTunes. We appreciate it!
-The Industrial Strength Show team