Lucy DeFranco Interview (Mother’s Day special)
Released on May 7, 2015
This weeks show started with Joe answering an email from an aspiring personal trainer who wanted to know what pisses Joe off about Personal Trainers. This led to a rant in which Joe revealed his Top 5 Personal Trainer Pet Peeves. After Joe finished his rant, his mom (Lucy DeFranco) joined him for a special Mother’s Day interview.
Here are some highlights from the interview:
- The story of George DeFranco following a man home after the man gave George the finger
- What “Black Friday” meant to the DeFranco family during Joe’s childhood years (HINT: more George D. “pissed off” stories :))
- The secret to George & Lucy’s 45-year marriage!
- How Lucy deals with her Multiple Sclerosis and why she’s the strongest DeFranco of them all!
- The Top 5 supplements for people living with Multiple Sclerosis! (MUST LISTEN: Lucy talks about the supplements she feels prevented the lesions on her brain from getting worse. *Discussion starts 1hr 4min into the show.)
- Lucy’s most difficult parenting moment
- In what ways is Joe most LIKE his mom?
- In what ways is Joe LEAST like his mom?
- 2 things about Joe DeFranco that NO ONE KNOWS (but now you do thanks to Lucy :))
All this plus Much, MUCH more!
Important Links from the Show
- www.99Designs.com/strengthJoe D's #1 choice for graphic design! Get your logo or design in 7 days at a great value! Joe's podcast listeners receive a $99 design upgrade for FREE!
- www.Onnit.com/defrancoJoe's supplement company of choice. Use this link and get 10% OFF the best supplements in the world!
- www.DeFrancosGym.com Sign up for Joe D’s FREE e-newsletter (underneath his pic on the Homepage) if you would like to receive the Show Notes & Discounts whenever a new podcast is uploaded.
- www.StrengthDVD.comThis is THE #1 resource that Joe recommends to all his interns and aspiring trainers and coaches.
- www.SpeedDVD.comJoe's #1 resource for learning and coaching Speed to your athletes. Filled with PRACTICAL & PROVEN methods!
Thanks for listening!
Do you have feedback, questions or suggestions for the podcast?
Click here to send us feedback
Wanna become a SPONSOR? Click here to get started
Like the show? If you LIKED the show, we would truly appreciate it if you can take 60 seconds to give us “5 Stars” and write a short review (1-2 sentences is fine) on iTunes. We appreciate it!
-The Industrial Strength Show team