Released on March 26, 2015
In this week’s episode, Joe addresses the following topics:
- Optimal training intensities for young athletes
- The single biggest mistake parents and coaches make when “conditioning” their kids! (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT)
- Best “bang-for-your-buck” exercises for kids to safely develop strength
- Joe’s thoughts on early athlete specialization
- Learn the sports Joe refers to as “The Big 3” for young athletes. (These build the greatest athletic foundation for later on in their lives.)
- The #1 thing that young athletes can do to drastically reduce their risk of ACL tears!
- George DeFranco discusses what’s pissing him off this week!
- Joe D. tells the story of How & Why he became such a big advocate of thick bar training
- Learn how one of Joe’s original clients added over 30 pounds to his bench press in 9 weeks without performing ANY pressing exercises!
- Learn the many benefits of training with thick barbells & dumbbells and how to incorporate them into YOUR training
- Joe explains the Principle of Irradiation and its effect on muscular strength & hypertrophy
- Learn the pain-reducing effects of thick bar training and much, Much MORE!
Thanks for listening!
Do you have feedback, questions or suggestions for the podcast?
Click here to send us feedback
Wanna become a SPONSOR? Click here to get started
Like the show? If you LIKED the show, we would truly appreciate it if you can take 60 seconds to give us “5 Stars” and write a short review (1-2 sentences is fine) on iTunes. We appreciate it!
-The Industrial Strength Show team