Released on March 12, 2015
On this week’s podcast, Joe discusses the biggest obstacle he had to overcome when opening his storage closet “gym”. This leads to an epic rant about his first encounter with “Mrs. Jones”. [You gotta hear this. FUNNY & INSPIRING.]
OTHER TOPICS INCLUDE:
- In-season training philosophy
- The importance of having “Indicator exercises” in your program
- Where to start if you want to be a successful Sports Performance trainer
- Most efficient ways to develop aerobic & anaerobic capacity
- A new way for boxers to perform their “road work”
- The very first Industrial Strength Show guest REVEALED!
- And much, much more!
Thanks for listening!
Do you have feedback, questions or suggestions for the podcast?
Click here to send us feedback
Wanna become a SPONSOR? Click here to get started
Like the show? If you LIKED the show, we would truly appreciate it if you can take 60 seconds to give us “5 Stars” and write a short review (1-2 sentences is fine) on iTunes. We appreciate it!
-The Industrial Strength Show team