When training for POWER, you must attack every rep with intensity & bad intentions!
I’ve gotten tons of requests for more “behind the scenes” features; so last Thursday, I got some video clips of my NFL/College football crew during a new cycle of training.
Check out the video footage…
1. Dynamic Bench Press w/ mini bands: Worked up to 6×3 (45-60% bar weight)
2. 25lb. Med Ball Chest Passes into Wall: 2×5
4. Log Clean & Press: 1×5(warm-up), 2 x Max Reps in 30sec.
5. Green Band Triceps Pushdowns: 100 total reps
6. Sledgehammer Tire Chops: 2×8 each side
Simple, yet so damn effective! Drop us a comment below and let us know what YOU like to do to improve your upper body POWER!
Have a STRONG & SAFE weekend!