Triple H Podcast Follow Up [Q&A w/ Joe D.]
Released on April 7, 2016
In this weeks episode, Joe answers some popular follow-up questions pertaining to last weeks podcast interview with Triple H.
13:35 – Joe reads the first question of today’s podcast
15:15 – Joe gives his thoughts on “training til failure” & talks about how Triple H hasn’t “missed a rep” in 5+ years
19:32 – Joe discusses the importance of “variety” within your program and how he keeps things “fun” for Triple H & Stephanie McMahon
31:30 – Joe talks about the benefits of training without a lifting belt
40:50 – Joe explains why Triple H no longer uses “lifting straps” and shares an easy way to incorporate grip training into your existing program
50:50 – Joe reads the second question of today’s podcast
51:10 – Joe gives the low-down on the extra cardio sessions that were added to Triple H’s program [in order to achieve single-digit bodyfat levels for Wrestlemania]
55:30 – Joe reads the third question of today’s podcast
55:55 – Joe explains some of the things Triple H did to help speed up the recovery process between workouts
63:05 – Joe reads the fourth question of today’s podcast
65:30 – Joe shares Triple H’s training split leading up to Wrestlemania 32
73:10 – Joe wraps up today’s podcast
Important Links from the Show
- DeFranco Insider [membership site]This is where you'll find the DAILY DOZEN [flexibility routine] that Joe mentioned several times during the podcast, along with some of Triple H's private warm-ups & workouts. The DeFranco Insider also provides exclusive programs, exercise index [video library], private forums, weekly #POWERHour [Live Q&A] with Joe D. & Smitty, and much Much MORE!!
- Industrial Strength Show #20 - Making GAINZ After Age 40This is the podcast that Joe mentioned when he was discussing why he doesn't like "training 'til failure".
- Industrial Strength Show #30 - The TRUTH About Six-Pack Abs [You've Been Lied To]This is the podcast that Joe mentioned when he was talking about why Triple H lifts without a belt, etc.
- Industrial Strength Show #32 - The ONE THING Everyone Should Know About STRENGTH & HYPERTROPHYThis is the podcast that Joe referred to when he spoke about the importance of "variety" in training programs.
- Joe DeFranco's LIMBER 11 [flexibility routine]Video of the wildly popular flexibility routine that has helped Triple H and tens of thousands of other athletes worldwide.
Thanks for listening!
Do you have feedback, questions or suggestions for the podcast?
Click here to send us feedback
Wanna become a SPONSOR? Click here to get started
Like the show? If you LIKED the show, we would truly appreciate it if you can take 60 seconds to give us “5 Stars” and write a short review (1-2 sentences is fine) on iTunes. We appreciate it!
-The Industrial Strength Show team
Great podcast, so much awesome info. Regarding all the band workouts Triple H does, what bands does he use? I know you talked about Savage Bands a couple of years ago, will they be available to buy from your site? Thanks for all you do.
Thanks Joe. Was great to hear the behind the scene story of “Remaking the Game”. You guys did an amazing job preparing for Wrestlemania. Stephanie McMahon looked phenomenal as well.
I don’t know how you will be able to top the last 2 podcasts. However I have faith in you!