Released on July 16, 2015
Joe dedicates this weeks entire episode to the Washed-up Meathead. He shares 6 simple changes that the 40+ crowd can incorporate into their workouts in order to keep making gains well into their golden years 🙂
While listening to the show, you will learn:
- The difference between “training to warm up” & “warming up to train” and how each affects your health & performance
- Are you guilty of doing “summadeez”, aka, the most popular (yet worthless) warm-up exercise in history?
- Joe D’s 5-step approach to a complete warm-up
- How to replace the majority of your max-effort work with sub-maximal work – yet still get STRONG!
- The importance of reducing the amount of direct spinal loading in your program once you hit 40
- Joe D’s favorite “joint-friendly” methods for getting JACKED!
- The importance of planning your recovery just like you plan your workouts
- Why Joe changed his views on aerobic exercise and what this means to YOU!
- The one question that EVERYONE should ask themselves before EVERY supplement purchase! (If you’re not asking yourself this question it could have MAJOR implications on your health and your life.)
All this plus more training tips, tricks and random tidbits 🙂
– Joe D.
PS – I want to know what you guys thought of this weeks episode! I also want to know what supplements YOU take for your overall HEALTH? Drop me a comment below!
Thanks for listening!
Do you have feedback, questions or suggestions for the podcast?
Click here to send us feedback
Wanna become a SPONSOR? Click here to get started
Like the show? If you LIKED the show, we would truly appreciate it if you can take 60 seconds to give us “5 Stars” and write a short review (1-2 sentences is fine) on iTunes. We appreciate it!
-The Industrial Strength Show team